A little bit of change can have a profound impact in the final results.

Be yourself or combine as one , the secret is to go with the flow.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Free is always good.



As a nice gift over the holidays we were giving a gift card for whatever we wanted.
So in the spirit of saving not spending , we treated ourselves to the best salad and pizza in town . BJ"s serves this delicous chicken salad which I have their honey mustard dressing on the side so I can control the amount . Now I know how Rachel came up with Yummy-O and De-lish ! And the pizza ... Oh My Gosh !My half is BBQ chicken..the other half is the works.. heartburn .. who says ? One slice is over the top. We bring home left overs and make a huge romaine spinach salad in my spinner for a couple days and make three days worth of goodies ! For FREE ! Remember to add lots of salad and /or vegies and it will fill you up and is good for you !
*** Calories in and calories out *** This is an example of me trying to prove that I can eat this wonderful stuff and still lose weight . Like the french live , just take a small amount of the best stuff ... and you will learn to enjoy every bite ! You will get full much sooner than eating to fast ... when you eat fast before you have time to realize you are full the pizza is gone ! Oh no !!
"2010 I will be thin ! "
Already lost 2 pounds ...
We weighted ourselves on New Years so we could make it a top priority in our lives to start taking care of ourselves. I think it's easy , when you take care of others all day long , to forget to take care of ourselves . Its easy to get lazy or say I'm too tired .
So here is Me, Myself and I !
Body, Mind and Soul.
Me - how did I get here - the real me trapped in this body -
Myself - state of mind ,truth, peace and happiness -
I - love God , my family and my life, who needs more -





FYI
Part of our motto for the year is " 2010 We will not spend !" It is to help me downsize , declutter, and make life more simple . How many times have you bought something once and then had to go buy it again because you couldn't find it ? Unfortunately as foodie,retired chef, cake designer, artist, crafter, thirfty shopper , I have stuff .
It's funny to explain to my husband, "BUT honey look at all the money I saved ! " , when he quickly comes back with ... "Just think how much more you would have saved had you NOT bought it ! " Ying and Yang in true form .
Crafters are the best recyclers ! That in itself makes for problems . Another project.
It's going to be a busy year , but I feel really good about .

No comments:

Post a Comment